I have been working with a number of customers over the years that come from the world of Lotus Notes. And one of the areas they often complain about with regards to Outlook is the calendar printing options. There are certain things you just cannot do in Outlook from the printing perspective that leaves them wont for more.
So, I have been working over the years on this add-in. This has actually gone through a few iterations – the current version 188.8.131.52 is the most recent and most fully-featured version.
The full source code is on GitHub, here. It is totally open source and free to use, modify, etc. Here is what it can do:
- Printing calendars not available in Outlook by default.
- The ability to create your own custom calendar
- The ability to combine calendars for multiple people at once:
- Displaying only overlapping schedules on the same calendar
- Displaying all meetings including overlapping meeting
- The ability to export in daily, weekly, by-weekly, tri-weekly or monthly formats.
The exact details on customization, installation and usage are all covered in the user guide, here.